gonna watch my tiny queen

19:21

It's been a while!

I'M WATCHING FIGURE SKATING LIVE!

I might shout haha. sorry.

Edit:
I ended up doing this while the scores were being announced.

I'm happy it was just Russian and Japanese characters.

I know at least both of them. haha.

It's a good review for doing the Russian alphabet.

I guess it was only letter G that I forgot. It took me a while.

Anyways. Should I make a reaction? Just a little bit I guess is ok.

MY TINY QUEEN IS FABULOUS!

I LOVE ADORE I WORSHIP SATOKO.

SHE IS SO UGH.

I CAN'T.

I really can't see it any other way, she really is the apple of my eye when it comes to the ladies.

I really love her style and her layback and her foot work.

How can anyone not love her?

I am not going to not be biased so I don't think I should make reactions to others.

I have at least 30 minutes until the mens. I hope I don't die from watching Shoma.

I'll go down to eat a bit.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog