Absurd

20:17

I'm super laughing at how ridiculous I am right now. I'm back to playing games I used to like. and what is on my mind right now? I want to learn Korean. Why? Because I want to understand what I'm playing hahahahahahahaha. I can't believe how absurd I sound. Even to my own ears. I'm laughing at myself until now.

Reasons to learn Korean: So I can play the Korean server of the game I'm playing.
 Well this should be a bit of past progressive because I'm currently playing the game but I still can't stop laughing at the reason why I want to learn Korean. I dunno? Maybe just game words? Maybe? but I just wanted to say I've been enjoying myself playing lately. But I guess I need to find a job for summer. It's almost April. So I guess I need to find a job next week or so. For now. I'm going to enjoy these freebies I got from the Korean Server 😂

じゃね

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog