I'm sad this is just an update. I have no time :(

20:10

I'm a bit upset that I've been a little too busy to post blogs lately.

So here I am now.

kinda updating what's been happening to me.

hmmm. How do I even start?

This year started both good and bad I think.

Great because

I'm thrilled it's finally happening.

I'm finally going to start moving forward again and life is starting to have a good direction.

It's been great because I've been having full classes since 2 weeks before the new year.

I feel really blessed!

I have soo many things I want to talk about. but I've been soo exhausted I don't have time to blog. It makes me sad a bit to not post but I guess I have a bit too much on my plate.

It was yesterday that I was officially enrolled.

I want to tell how my new year has been but I think I need to put it on a separate blog post.

For now, I just want everyone to know that on my days off since January 2, I haven't really been getting days off but I've been preparing for school. That might be it for now. I love everyone :) <3

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog