Just a little talk between you and me.

08:55

I wonder what to do? I have so many things I want to blog about but I don't have the time or the right state of mind to do it properly yet.

I kinda even dropped saying I like blogging in my introductions lately.

Well for now If I say I recently started hiking,

it makes more sense because I don't necessarily need to do it everyday.

but still, I guess I'm missing you my dear blog.

I've been semi making friends lately.

you know,

getting acquainted and stuff

I've been dating

ok?

you happy now? I admit it.

Anyways not really a reason to not blog.

But I'll really try my best to blog again in a few.

I'm in a bit of a slump.

Oh. I recently passed my TESOL

or more like TEFL. I asked they change the certificate to TEFL.

It was last March 13

So yeah. Thank you for supporting me.

I'm still not over the Olympic high btw.

So here I am kinda complaining about it even though a while ago it was the worlds.

My dearest Satoko is in 3rd place right now.

I wish her the best. <3

I guess that might be all for now.

See you sweetie <3

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog