My love for Japanese Narratives.

22:20

I realized why I like Japanese documentaries (even food documentaries)

I like how Japanese narratives are formed.

Even how they are said by announcers and stuff.

I just realized as I was watching an advertisement on youtube.

I literally forgot that I was supposed to watch a different video and thought the advertisement is the real video I was going to watch.

I was that interested by the video just because of what the announcer was saying.

I kinda wish I can link it here but it was just a video from youtube elsewhere.

But I know that that format is the same from other narratives.

In their own way, Japan is actually very good at local tourism.

They really promote it in a way that makes your mouth water and piques your interest.

I guess I should have realized that sooner, because honestly, I was really drawn in to the documentaries from NHK world. A 4 year old kid. probably 4

So yeah. I just wanted to share that.


I feel bad for having a real bad slump. I haven't been posting even if I want to. I feel withdrawn and I don't want to force myself. or else I might not say anything too good. So I hope everyone is doing well.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog