Meiko Facts June 2018

14:30

I don't know why but I feel like doing this. A few things to know about me. The current me that is. Who knows? I might change again in a few months? Anyways it's been half a year anyways so let's do a self assessment shall we?

  • It's easier for me to speak in English than Filipino
    • especially listening and reading
  • I always feel embarrassed doing so, but I do my best speaking in Japanese
    • given how bad my grammar is, it's highly embarrassing.
  • I'll probably always love animation. Disney is everything to me.
  • If challenged, I'll probably sing most Disney Princess songs.
  • Despite not being Disney, my favorite animated movie is How to Train Your Dragon
  • I sleep with my Toothless plushie.
  • I feel like I lie sometimes when it comes to hobbies. I change hobbies a lot this year. Hobbies so far:
    • Yoga
    • Hiking
    • Studying the Piano (on hold)
    • Studying Japanese
    • Playing phone games
    • Ukulele
    • Study Korean? (This is a plan I dunno if I should do)
  • My phone right now is the 2nd phone I got after I started working.
    • I lost the first one because it got stolen on a rainy day in Downtown Manila.
    • It's not functioning too well for my games anymore
    • I dunno I hope to go buy a new one in a few months or so.
  • I actually like chores. But I hate being told to do. So I don't like to do chores too much if someone tells me to do them.
  • Hufflepuff through and through
  • I actually have a lot of colors I like but on my introduction I almost always say orange or yellow.
  • I'm actually very quiet and reserved outside of classes. and a bit of an airhead.
  • I day dream a lot about what kind of life I'll have if I live overseas even if I don't really want to live there.
    • Places I want to live at are Japan, Kazakhstan, and Thailand
  • I'm considering studying Korean because of the games I play.
    • not because of KPop.
    • I learned Japanese because of JPop tho.
  • I sometimes have problems explaining things in simple ways.
    • When I tell stories to my friends I like to give lots of details.
    • So sometimes it's hard for me to explain things for my students.
    • What I do tho to make it easy sometimes is by giving examples.
  • I enjoy eating in food parks and places I've never eaten before.
    • I don't enjoy eating at same places too much. Like famous restaurants and stuff.
  • I like supporting small businesses.
    • Food or clothing establishments, online shops, you name it.
    • I don't usually buy clothes from malls anymore, except the latest ones I have with Philippines theme on it.
  • Speaking of Philippines themed shirts, I think I started to make a collection of it.
    • I like these shirts and I think more Filipinos should appreciate their country more.
    • It pains me to say but sometimes the ones living abroad are those who are more proud to be Filipinos than the ones that are living in it.
  • I don't like talking about politics too much. It's something that we need to be opinionated about but recently I find myself aloof and uninterested in listening to other's opinion on the matter.
    • It's hard to talk about politics if there are too many opinionated news.
    • News aren't supposed to be opinionated but I can see them everywhere when it comes to Philippine politics.
  • I miss blogging. I mean I want to do this more often, but I've been a little too busy. I want to say it's because of school but not really.
  • I want to make kamishibai. I keep forgetting about it.
    • My flashcards for Let's Go is getting better but I still have a lot I need to make.
  • I have a hard time sleeping these days. But I still wake up early Despite my not wanting to.
  • Being behind the camera is still better for me than being in front of it.
  • I feel sad Keito has to study in America and leave HSJ for 2 years.
    • This was only yesterday's news so it's still fresh. and I want to cry but be happy for them.
  • This list is getting more and more random.
  • I'm wondering if I should find a job as an ALT in Japan.
    • I mean I said it to other students but I think I really want to work in a kindergarten.
  • I don't know if I want to have children someday.
    • For now teaching them and having a great time with them is all I want in life.
I think this might be all for now. I guess I'll see you guys in another 6 months? I'll try to make another in a few months or so? I dunno. I just felt like doing this because I'm sleepy.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog