I was so unfocused I didn't even have time to make blogposts :"(

10:36

I'm almost finished with school work!

Just give me a few days or so I'll be able to finish the courses.

I might just have to finish the thesis next time or whatever.

I can finally spend more time with you guys!

Also focus on my JLPT exam.

I'm a bit worried with my vocabulary, so I plan to make flashcards again.

I don't know why but I really like the fact that Japanese people taught me the importance of flashcards.

In my country, flashcards aren't really important.

We depend more on bulleted list of things.

Maybe that's one reason why I found school a bit boring.

I wonder what kind of school teacher I would be if I became one.

Who knows? I'm not sure if you guys know, but I've been telling some students that I might might change my major to education.

My mom told me that if I can, I should try to look for a job in Japan.

I learned a few days ago that I need to have education degree to be an ALT.

But I dunno if I should be an ALT, however the thought of me living there sounds really good.

Especially since my mom told me she would help me.

I wonder tho? Sometimes I'm really wary of receiving help nowadays.

Well that might be it for me today. I need to finish this! Wish me luck! 💛

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog