私とトラベルトーク。

11:15

最近

すごく忙しいです。

ごめん。

I have a lot of blog post I've been wanting to make but end up not posting.

I seem to have lost being interesting lately.

or maybe because I've been using other outlets that can keep ky attention longer.

I wonder what to talk about.


I'll be taking the JLPT exam, finally, on Sunday.

Directly after, I'll be changing houses.

so I might be gone for a while. sorry about that.

I also got my computer broken, so yeah -_-

Now that I think about it, I'm not in very good condition lately o.o


I wonder what to do for next year.

Has anyone decided what to do for their new years resolution yet?

I told one student to do yoga again. I at least have that.

Also I want to save money so I can go to Jason Mraz concert on May(?)

Oh enroll again to school. maybe at like March or something.

I remember my cousins inviting me to go to Hong Kong on January, so maybe I have that at least to look forward to.

In the end, this tirned into an update blog again.


Anyways today I'm on the bus, on the way to Manila.

One reason I'm not distracted and just blogging.


I plan on trying to watch a movie by myself for the first time.

I feel a little bit sad because I can't invite anyone out to watch with me TwT

but I understand, it's a weekday.

Also, recently, I feel like not a lot of people are interested in the Harry Potter universe anymore TwT

I don't really care for others but Dumbledore and Grindlewald's story is something I've always wondered about.

So I'm not gonna pass up this opportunity to watch it.

I can't really do much today, just travel.

🎵Just keep travelling, just keep travelling,

just keep travelling, travelling, travelling

What do you do? Keep travelling🎵

For anyone that doesn't get the reference, this is Dory's song in Finding Nemo. Just keep swimming.

I really wish I don't have motion sickness.

I always feel really drained because of it.

I even realized it's not just on cars but on swings and hammocks too TwT

How much more unlucky can I get? TwT


Recently, people have been asking me about marriage and stuff.

I wonder why?

I just recently turned 24.

I don't have a boyfriend.

I haven't even finished my degree yet too.

I don't understand my aunts and uncles.


I'm wondering what will happen on the FS Grand Prix

I really hope Yuzuru is fine by then.

The rules are really crazy and confusing this year.

I'm really happy for team Japan this year 😊

3 ladies are in! 😍😍

It's Japan vs Russia on the ladies singles!

I'm gonna pray at all the known gods for an All Japan podium for the ladies! 😍😍🙆🙆

I really feel happy that Shoma is doing ok this year.

He gave me multiple heart attacks already so early in the season.

I think it was in Canada that he fell on the axel, I stopped breathing when I watched it.

Also on the combination that he fell on on the SP that totally didn't count. I think it's the one in Japan.

I will probably die early because of Shoma.

Yuzu is sooooooooooo great it always gives me goosebumps.

I always feel like i'm blessed or something when I watch him.

I really wish the best for him.

I'm really scared he'll retire early TwT

I wish not. I'll pray another batch to the gods so he both recovers from his leg injury and immunity from further injuries.

I wonder how a lot of Japanese fans have enough money to accompany the Japanese skating team.

I wish I have enough money to come watch his competitions too o.o

Now, to finally talk about the love of my life Satoko

🙇🙇😍😍💃💃💘💘👑👑

I can't really express in words how much proud and happy I am of her achievements this season.

She's so graceful and beautiful and ugh.

I'm gay for her 😭

I want to be honest that I haven't watched any of Rika's performances yet.

So as much as I want to gush and be happy she's in the grand prix I haven't watched yet any of her performances.

I only watched Kaori in America. I love her SP! man!

She's so different from Satoko but, it's also amazing in a different way o.o

Now I feel like watching them TwT

I'll watch everything when I get home.


Also, I'm a fan of Cha JunHwan now.

I love that she's doing moves that Kim Yuna used to do!

Don't you just love that he's semi paying tribute to their idol in Korea?

I also love that you can really feel he's new.

I love how he sets up his jumps. I dunno, it's like he's not super effortless about it which makes me look forward to the time He'll do it with ease like he's just walking.

It's so unlike Nathan Chen and Shoma where they look like they've been training the jump for years that don't make them look like amatures when they joined the senior circuit.

It makes me remember Shoma only recently joined the seniors too but it feels like he's been there for years. o.o

Amazing.


I'll check later how much this bus travelled. I don't even know how long this post is anymore 😂😂

I also wonder if I'll make one as well on my way home.

I'm actually at the place where I grew up in already o.o

So just another hour.

I actually forgot to buy breakfast so I'm a little on the hungry side now.

I also forgot to have a toilet check before leaving so I've been uncomfortable the whole bus ride.

Thankfully I'm not super car sick today.

That means the bus driver is a good driver.

The Philippines doesn't really have a good reputation for drivers.

makes me wonder if the plans to make lots of trains is really on the rise.

Well that is one thing I really appreciate about the president that we have.

Despite all the weird and dirty image that he has. He's doing something about the ease of access for everyone.

Hopefully travelling becomes easier sooner.

I doubt it'll become cheap anytime soon.

but at least we aren't super disconnected anymore.

The thing about my country is that we have a lot of mountains and islands that keep us apart.

We even have lots of languages which makes us more disconnected from one another.

I really wish we just have dialects rather than totally different languages.

One reason why we all know English.


I'll talk about English on my rant post next time. I feel like this isn't really the post for negative stuff.

I want this to just be a random thought board of some sorts.

I always travel by myself when I'm in the bus o.o

Makes me wish sometimes I have a boyfriend o.o

but being by myself and doing whatever I feel like doing is also fun.


I've been listening all morning to Hey Say Jump but forgot to mention anything about it.

I wonder if I can buy concert goods still o.o

I really want to buy the arashi exclusives o.o

but it makes me think maybe there will still be some of those next year.

I wonder if I should?

Shipping is so expensive TwT

I don't usually buy the uchiwas anyway. hmmm. what to do.

I haven't listened to Arashi lately tho.

When I open youtube, I almost always listen to Silent Siren now.

Also I'm a big fan of SixTONES! I've always liked them since Bakaleya drama so I'm super super super happy they're youtube ambassadors.

おめでとう。おめでとう。おめでとう。

I have been using them as learning material despite them being wacky and all their jokes.

I love Jesse's one word punch lines.

I wonder where thier English speaking fans gather o.o

I don't see too much fans in Tumblr o.o

I like the youngest members the most, they're the most fun to watch 😊😊


I'm just a few minutes till I get to Manila.

so I guess I'll post this now and keep my phone in my bag for now 😁

For anyone who reads this, I love you.

hahahaha. Now, it feels like you're on this 3 hour ride with me.

Thanks for accompanying me 😘😘

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog