喫茶店にいます

05:35

Today. I'm up past my bed time again.

considering It's been only recently that I've been trying to at least try to have good sleep time.

I guess rest is really not for me this season.

I'm currently in a coffee shop.

Why?

because my sister works here and I promised to wait for her today.

I went and played today.

There's a コスプレ祭り near where my sister works.

So I am here now.

Tho I just bought new stickers.

oh speaking of stickers, I might as well show a picture of what my laptop looks like now.


I also spent time with Philippine Idols. Though they're kind of indie so we could spend time with them easily.


They were very pretty o.o I felt really shy around them. They were also very nice.

I was talking to them in Japanese because they grew up in Japan.

but even if my Japanese was bad they were saying 上手

恥ずかしい

でも嬉しかった

今日は超疲れた。

今4時から眠る。

おやすみなさい

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog