Random pictures of my trip to Hong Kong

19:52



I really wanted to buy this :( 








A ticket to Macau

I really hated these things. :(
My feel really hurt because of these.



A view outside of our accommodation.

A view from the PH airport.

A real life panda! <3





A real life panda! <3

Only my sisters and I went to Ocean park.
Here are our tickets!

A real life Koala! O.O
Shake Shake burger was really good!


My family about to leave the PH


Dolphin show!

I took a picture of my sister taking a picture of the night view
Animal squad!
I really wanted to buy some keychains but I didn't bring too many HK dollars with me :( 
Toy Story 4!
Our accommodation is only a room. but me and my family were totally ok with it 
The amount of steps I did on my first day o.o


I watched this in a YouTube video and I wanted to take a picture of it!


Cute park that is near our accommodation.
It's in Wan Chai



Airport in HK. This is taken from the bus.



British tram in HK


My sisters are quiet.. because they're actually afraid of high places
Oh my! I can finally see a panda in real life!

My youngest sister
It's my first time in a plane!
Me and my sisters
Food From Ocean Park
モノマネする
Night view of HK

An otter in Ocean park
Kangaroo
PH Airport

Scenery before we leave to Macau
Authentic HK breakfast.

It's honestly random. o.o

I didn't bother putting them in order anymore.

I also actually put captions on some of them from bottom to top.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog