Gardening

16:09

 Hi. I wanted to come here again and pour my heart out :)

I've recently started gardening and exercising again.


I don't know if it's a good idea to talk about exercising because I know I usually can't keep it longer than 2 weeks.

I hope I would be able to exercise continously.

I didn't know my ring fit level was level 70 when I came back.

So I have to try and keep up with the level I left with.

hmmm Should I go back to level 1?


I also wanted to talk about going back to DMM.

I didn't realize how old my desktop is until I started teaching again.

I feel like I need to buy a new computer because the audio is bad sometimes when I teach in the afternoon.

I think I know what I should get for Christmas then.

I was hoping I could save money to travel but I guess It's not good then yet.

ーメイコ


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog