2nd day

13:19

Hi. I decided to write fully in english for this blog. I was looking back at my previous blogs and most of them had Japanese expressions on them. hmm. I just wanted to share how my first 2 days were :)

The first day was awesome. I didn't expect it but I encountered a lot of new students for my first day as well. I really like helping new students navigate their way through either the site or english itself. It's a really special feeling when you know that you are the first person who helps them learn something new :) Although the most they learned is how to introduce themselves. But what better way to learn something but through the basics right? :)

I feel really happy that there are also elder students here :D I honestly I prefer talking to elder students. I just couldn't write it on my description page. But I really wish I can meet some more of them.

I just wanted to share that I was supposed to work for 6 hours today but I felt really sleepy after 3 hours. So I just decided to cancel the next 3 hours. hehe. I'm sorry. That won't happen again. I can't extend my lesson time to this afternoon though. I need to study for my exam tomorrow. Although it's for tomorrow, it's still better to study in advance right? and I allowed myself to work for 9 hours on Wednesday so is that good enough? I wish I can work for 9 hours on Friday as well but I don't know yet if I can so I didn't plot a schedule yet. You guys will know because I'll plot it and you'll see :) Anyways. I better go. I need to study now :) See you guys later :D

Oh and here's a picture of what should have been my picture. I still feel dumb for opening my mouth TwT This is where I'll always be teaching now :D



ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog