Hair color

16:53

Hi. I just wanted to share. I'm currently letting my hair sit with hair color as I am writing this. I wanted to blog the importance of hair color in my life and why I am semi obsessed with coloring my hair.

Well I just wanted to say this is something I do. For one, I'm a person who doesn't express herself freely in front of others, I am very introverted and even with my friends I pick the ones I always express myself to. If you've read a post I had a long time ago you'd remember/know why. So the most expressive I get is through my hair. I style it, I color it. That's my thing. I feel like I've lost myself when I was forced to color my hair black. Like having color makes me feel myself and my uniqueness. I'm not even sure if you understand or if you think this is shallow. For someone who rarely expresses herself, this is one I have. If I don't have this, it makes me lose one way of expressing myself. Does that make sense more now? aia. I even didn't make a lot of effort of tying my hair in different ways when I didn't have hair color. I mean even braiding, I feel like I couldn't touch something that doesn't let me express myself freely. aia. I feel like crying. I don't even know how to use words anymore. haha. I dunno his is a dump post. I'll go and rinse my hair. I'll take a picture then post this. Byie!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog