Goals :) 20s

13:58

Hi I just wanted to post here what I was talking to someone with. Well he's being a little encouraging to paranoid little me. He told me I can do the other things I want to achieve later in my life. Like maybe my 30s. So he told me to tell him what my plans are for my 20s are.

  • Have a healthy and happy career.
  • Make a home for myself
  • (optional) have a car o.o
  • occasional travelling
  • TESOL
  • Maybe get fluency exam for the languages I like
So there. I'm kind of sticking it on the stone here so I can always remind myself. I need to make a page for these I think. I'll copy paste it when I do. hmmm. For 30s? I dunno yet lol. I'm not sure if anyone knows I'm still undecided whether I should make a family someday. So yeah, here was my goals for my 20s. I hope others have theirs as well. Stick it on stone and push through your goals!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog