忘れられない日

23:11

As everybody knows by now, I'm very critical of myself which I think is part of the reason I think I don't have much friends.

I'm trying not to be.

So here is my JUMPaper. (On a completely different platform from the others who made the same)

I started my day kind of late than usual. I mean I normally get up when I wake up at 6 but I kinda fell asleep again. I ended up leaving later than planned. I left at 9. Which I have to say I regret doing so because traffic was not expected. especially here in Cavite.

I was the last to come unfortunately haha. It's embarrassing. I hate being late. side note as to why. I live far away so I take it as a challenge to come earlier than everyone else. so I hate that I failed this time. at an event I don't know anyone. I'm afraid of giving the impression I'm always late because 8/10 times I am always on time or earlier. except on really bad days.

To be honest, I know the venue more than the meeting place so It was kind of a struggle really. I used to live in Mandaluyong but now I feel inadequate being there and getting lost.

At first I was thinking of staying behind because I really didn't know anyone. Just as I was about to go out and like look for something to cool down on because I kinda ran around looking for the meeting spot stupid lost Meiko someone tapped my shoulder and said hi. good work social skills, someone had to talk to you first before you make friends tsk.

I was honestly very nervous because I don't really have friends in the fandom. I don't consider myself to be a die hard fan of HSJ, I just know a lot about them because I've known them for a long time now and I'm the type to like something even without the influence of others. So almost all of the things that interest me right now are things I don't get from others and even if I do get some from others, I seem to like them on my own and I sometimes surpass those that introduce me and stuff.

I was really surprised that people in the fandom are really nice and very different from what I imagined. I kind of have stories that people that usually have parties are usually just friends with one another so I'm really happy that this thought was immediately thrown out of the window.

Like I said, I was really not expecting anything during the party, although I was expecting myself to become a part of the background while I was there. But the atmosphere was so fun I ended up getting more excited than I was thinking I would. I was lip-syncing to almost all of the songs that were playing. I feel kinda bad tho because I don't remember/listen to their old songs soo much. The songs I mostly listen to are only the ones when I started following them again until now so that means recently.

I feel very happy I said yes to Alla when she told me to go. I feel really happy and lucky I got to talk to her. but now that I think about why I message her, I forgot to ask for the hsjxkismyft2 24 hour sp. sorry I don't know their acronym I think I should go and ask her again o.o

I got to join 2 games! The first one I was bad at it, I thought I had confidence but it seems I'm not good at it. Most of the songs that were played were during the time I wasn't too active. I have trouble remembering songs from that time. And the songs that I did know I feel like I was spacing out. That game was really fast you know!

I don't see myself as an expert/otaku when it comes to HSJ, but it seems I am. I won the game for the kind of quiz. There were some questions that I honestly wasn't sure about. cough I might be the last person to ask for rumors Also It's Arioka Daisuke. We were technically correct. To be honest, Okamoto's question was one of those that I was sure about. So I kept looking at the board if I was standing at the wrong place. I wasn't really looking at the board I was only listening I'm a small person sorry. So I'm trying my best not to be guilty I finished the game a bit early. I felt like I was a party pooper. I didn't want to spoil the fun TwT Why didn't anyone join me at D? TwT

I really tried my best to make friends. So whenever I was idle I started talking to those who were near me. So by the end of the event, I think I made a fair amount of friends :)

I was planning on buying uchiwas but I didn't see any Inoo uchiwas. I was thinking of buying Chinen's but I really feel incomplete if I didn't start with Inoo, so I guess maybe next time :) Too bad the only solo posters also didn't have Inoo. I don't know why but the lady selling the goods knew I was an Inoo fan because she started showing me Inoo's shop photos before everything else, she really baited me. I spent almost 1k with the clear file I have been eying this for months and his photos and one group photo from fantastic time favorite single as of now.

I want to thank Daicoke for being there with me the whole day. I felt a bit bad because she has a sissy there and yet she sat next to me the whole day because I had no other friends. I feel very happy and lucky to have met you :)

I got lucky with the exchange gift as well. I don't have a car but I like pillows anyways. Thank you soo much Edeline. She thinks it's not good but I think it was perfect. It even goes well her Ichiban Yuya. He's the only member who has a reputation for driving.

Anyway I forgot to mention at the start of the event there was a registration. I didn't really know what it was for, I was thinking for mementos or something. I'm a scrap planner girl. Who knows if the admins are like that too? It was actually for raffles. I did not expect my lucky stars to bless me yesterday. I got a trading card and the grand prize! A smart poster! I was talking to Jihan how lucky the person who'll get it because I don't see anymore goods other than the t shirt being sold for smart goods. I ended up laughing a lot at how I really didn't expect to get it. I didn't know what else to say after that so I just ended up laughing a lot and talking to others.

I'm awkward so I don't know, I tried to make friends with the only fanboy in the event Keisuke. It's surprising he's also a long time fan now. 2011 or 2010 I think. Makes me wonder if he has other guy friends who also like HSJ, oh these were my thoughts when I was at the event.

I also made friends with Marga. I'm surprised we have the same name. I actually didn't get my goodie envelope at the end of the event because I thought they were calling her. So haha sorry to the admins because I totally didn't know if you were calling me. Other than our names we have a lot similar. Both of our top favorite members are the same, for the 2 groups that we like.

I guess I'm lucky to have this day. A bit unlucky going home, but nothing is going to faze me. I really enjoyed yesterday. This is unexpectedly a novel. aia better finish it now then. hehe. おやすみ。
ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog