New Year's Message

00:26

I guess this December has been really busy. haha.

I didn't mean to but I guess a lot of ups and downs kept me busy that I haven't been able to post much here.

Almost all of my day offs were spent at the city.

Considering that I only take 1 day off a week for the past months,

I feel like I haven't had a real day off in months as well.

I don't know what to say really right now.

明けましておめでとうございますみんなさん
今年は最高です。
みんなのために
私より良い人間になりたい。
来年も
よろしくお願いします。
毎日、私の幸せはみんなの笑顔です。
みんなのProgressは私のPrideです。

I guess I still have a lot to learn in my own Japanese. haha. sorry for my broken Japanese.

I guess this is my own version of year end message to everyone :) <3

I really wish everyone happiness and progress this year.

I love all of you :) <3

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog