スポツギークメイコ

17:10

Ok let me just geek my way out today. I have lots of things I need to talk about. Mostly sports. Which I still find really funny because I in now way still don't do any sport activity. In a span of 2 days lots of things happened. Or maybe I just felt like I had a lot to talk about yesterday because of what happened. Well in the big news there are only 2 things I want to talk about. First is the dramatic ending to Oklahoma and Denver's Basketball game. And Asada Mao's retirement. I cannot believe how much excitement and distraught I will feel in a single day and it's about sports. Who knew right? Well I'll discuss basketball first.

First I'm not even sure if I've remotely talked about basketball on this blog but I know people who know me know that I would be able to keep my footing in a basketball discussion between guys. Even guys are surprised sometimes when I talk about certain details they don't know about simply because I watched a whole game they haven't. Honestly postseason starts or happens during Mapua's 1 month term break so I had all the time in the world to watch in the morning. Basketball is the reason I wake up early during summers. Or maybe during the afternoon for replays but I still favor live. Anyways. Point is I really like watching basketball and even enjoy geeking about certain teams I follow during postseason. Well usually during the second round I can watch all of them but during the first round you can't watch all of them because some are played or aired at the same time so it's kinda hard to say you've watched all the games. so yeah. Anyways. I feel really happy my ultimate favorite team got a little too dramatic on their final game for the regular season. It's kinda weird for me seeing it's already April 11 and postseason still hasn't started. I remember they use to start on the very beginning. I just find it weird that regular season still isn't finished. Well anyways. I'm just here saying I might watch basketball again a lot this month. I'm excited to know the schedule for the postseason already! :D


I'm also here to talk about a queen suddenly retiring. I still can't believe it. Yesterday on her blog, Asada Mao said that she'll be retiring from figure skating. I really wonder as well along with her if she did end her career in 2014, would she be interested in coming back now? I feel so sad for her this season that if I can even anatomically be able to do anything for her I would. but seeing as I don't know anything I can only cry and hope she be happy in her future endeavours. I still wish I would still be able to see Mao and Dai be together. haha I wish she would be a tv personality now that she isn't on ice anymore like Dai. I mean I would very much watch her anywhere. I mean Mao chan has a poodle right? she can go to 志村どうぶつ園 with Dai chan and they can geek out on cutie puppies all day. Sorry I keep seeing Dai on shimura so I can't help but want to see both of them there. I don't see them as romantic but I really love their friendship so I want them to look at cute puppies together and coo at cutie doggies ok? But my wish is just a wish. Who knows what Mao would do? I said my wish but it's her life and I want her to do what she wants to do. she's the best girl. And I want her to be happy TwT


ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog