マイケルへ

17:17

I'm not even sure If I still have more to say on this issue given the post above is also my commentary. I mean I know that in general people break you down so you can use those criticisms to bring yourself back up. I know but if you really read the article the reporters have no commentaries on the programs of Michael. Just the scores. I really believe he deserves to be broadcasted more on Philippine TV. I watched the show in the morning that featured him and am still disappointed at how little he talked about his performances. For 2 months he skated 6 programs and he didn't detail and talk about himself because he wasn't asked. I feel really bad and I wish he would geek about his performance and even just a little bit talk about his struggles in how he entered the 2nd half of this season. I can't believe how no one talked about him going to Nebelhorn this September just so he get can get himself a spot for the 2018 Olympics. I wish I can say more and say how happy I am and proud I am that he is here for the Philippines despite him not getting the love that he deserves. I wish with all my heart that he get the glory and honor that he deserves. I know that he has plans for himself so I wish with all of my heart that he could be able to do what he wants and more. I wish to support him. I wish that everyone be able to support him as well. Hoping he receives the love he can.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog