Not a review yet. I might make a review?

22:55

Right now I wish I know how to play or at least know the rules to shogi. I'm currently watching 3月のライオン 前編 I felt like watching Kamiki Ryunosuke after a long time! I really missed watching him so here I am now watching it. I still haven't watched the 2nd movie yet. I think I might watch it tomorrow instead. Uwaaaa! I feel like binge watching Kamiki movies! I forgot how much I love him actually. I guess talking about him a while ago in made me want to watch again. So here I am now wanting to watch almost a list of movies he acted in. I feel inadequate right now and want to watch more! I feel like I'm not a real fan right now. I even thought I watched that one with the Daruma san but then I realized I didn't! I guess I was excited for other manga adaptations. I really love manga adaptations even tho, like this one, I haven't read a lot of manga myself. Well I do feel like most of the time, the movies are works of their own. I don't think movies are supposed to follow everything from the manga. I think it's good they have their own path too. This might be it for me. Good night :)

ーメイコ

PS. I still haven't finished my review for pink to grey. aia. I think I might be in trouble here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog