Alone

14:11

Somehow I want to say something about myself. I don't think I'll find somekind of love life for the next few years or so. There are people who are courting me and stuff. But I don't think they'll really be able to break my sell or something. I've been thinking about it and somehow I've been showing my bad sides lately to people. I don't want to be viewed as someone who is always nice anymore. I have to be honest and people have been abusing me and been using me because I seldom say no or I always empathise with others and help them out. I've gotten the feeling that when I'm nice people leave me after they are done getting what they want. I can't help but remember some people and I feel like I need to protect myself. I don't think what I'm doing is nice but I don't know who are there for me because of me anymore. I think it would be nice if people spend time with me despite pushing them away. But I guess if people can't take it, I guess I'm better off alone.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog