日本に行きたい

20:13

Alpacas. Alpacas. I'm thinking of alpacas.

I don't know but I want to share what I would likely do when I go to Japan.


I want to go to Tochigi. Just because I wanna see alpacas.

I just learned today that it's not just Tochigi but who cares? The student who told me recommended Tochigi so why not?

Or maybe I change my mind and I want to go see alpacas in Chiba? I remember Disneyland is there? So why not?


I want to go to Kanagawa.

I want to see if it's like how I imagined it. I've semi always tried to compare Kanagawa to my city.

So I want to see if I'm correct.


I want to see Nagoya Castle.

My childhood dream place.

I can't help but want to see it and imagine someone playing the shamisen too.


I want to see a taiko drum festival.

Is it going to be as fun as I've always thought it would be?


I want to see Shikoku and Kyushu.

I want to talk about it with others. Foreigners don't know much about Shikoku.

And I've become attached to Kumamoto because when I started working, it was only a months later that the Kumamoto earthquake happened. I learned a lot about the place because of it.

So I want to see those places.


I want to go to Sendai.

I want to see Yuzuru Hanyu's hometown.

I'm still too curious and I want to see the aftermath of the 2011 earthquake.


I want to see the Ikutsushima shrine.

It's one of the places that I can't forget about with one of the first student's I've ever had.

It was talked about so passionately that made me want to really see it for myself.


I know that this is impossible for a short trip.

I might not even be able to go to a lot of places in one trip.

but still. I wanted to write out and remember the places I've always wanted to go to.

Anyways I did this because I was bored. I was learning the prefectures and where they are in the map.

I'm not very good at geography but it's still fun.

I just wanted to do this for fun.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog