Zaizen Hikaru is ❤︎

01:42

I don't understand.

but I like a minor character in テニスの王子様。

I like 財前 光。

I feel kind of annoyed we don't really get to see him in a match.

but I've been wondering what he can really do.

I mean he's labeled as a genius here. I just realized tonight.

I watched an extra episode of him playing but that was kind of a prelude so I don't know if that is really going to be considered a super good source to be labeled a genius.

Which also makes you curious how many matches did it take for him to be labeled as such?

I haven't checked the original manga because I can't find original Japanese texts :"| I don't know where to read or, if I can, buy the original manga TwT

Even in 新テニスの王子様、there is yet to show him in an official match. I mean, he's in the room with other future captains, so it makes me really curious about him.

I don't remember but I'm just in this deep hole of reading about this series and now I actually like the characters outside of Seigaku more. I wasn't even this detailed in following the series when I was younger. I was just a casual fan. I don't understand myself sometimes.

Anyways, here's a cute artwork I found of the future captains and I just adore them. See you guys.


PS. I also love Kirihara. but that's a different story. Zaizen has no visible match in the story.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog