My troubles

19:46

I feel really guilty whenever classes get cut because of the internet connection I have.

I'm really sorry whenever I inconvenience everyone m(_ _)m

I'm not sure if everyone knows so I'll just write about it here.

I've been calling my service provider a lot and actually there is an issue with my service provider.

I learned last week that most of their employees are protesting against the company.

https://learnbackflips.tumblr.com/post/175740725280/outsourced-pldt-workers-protest-termination-of

I feel bad about it. I mean I'm also not a regular worker.

but unlike them I'm a freelancer.

So I have a lot of control on how I work and how much time I work.

Anyways, going back to my problem.

It's really inconvenient that they're protesting just right after the company upgrades their system

So we are to expect a lot of bugs because it's an upgrade right?

I'm really unlucky that I'm affected this long.

It's been almost a month now.

I'm really sorry. and I really appreciate those students who still want to talk to me.

Despite knowing that these inconveniences happen.

I feel really bad and guilty and I think I deserve not getting good stars because of these.

But I feel really happy whenever I know I still have students who show their appreciation by still talking to me and going to class with me.

You don't know how much this means to me (˃̩̩̥ɷ˂̩̩̥)

I hope for those who don't know I hope I at least get to explain here.

I really hope I don't get hated because of this.

I hope I still get to see everyone in class! (๑′̥̥̥▵‵̥̥̥ ૂ๑)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog