Weird preference?

19:20

I don't know about other people but I really think that Japanese versions of Korean songs.

Ever since I liked 2ne1 when I was younger, I liked their songs.

However I really had difficulty trying to sing their songs o.o

I don't know if it was because of the translations or stuff.

I try. I really try.

But it wasn't until they made Japanese versions that I could truly sing along to the songs o.o

I don't know maybe it's just me?

but it happened the second time.

I mean twice. pun intentional

I only got to know twice because of Kouhaku.


but after listening to their songs and stuff I realized I could easily sing their songs in Japanese.

but when I tried their Korean/original songs, I couldn't.

Are there others who are the same as me?

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog