新しいブログ!

22:00

Hi! I just realized that tomorrow It'll mark the 3rd week of me being a teacher!




So anyways I wanted to say that this past 2 weeks have been the most interesting week I have in my entire life. It was very nice meeting all of you and I wish I can see all of you again :D I just wanted to say that as much as I love teaching all of you, I also love learning from all of you. I was really happy that I was able to share a lot of ideas with all of you! Right now all of my feelings are of greatfulness Anyways. I wanted to show all of you a list of all the things I am about to research about or read about because there are some of you who made me curious about it :)
  • Umeboshi
  • Sukiyaki song
  • Nanbantei
  • Ippudo
  • Man With The Mission
  • Train system in Japan
  • Assembler
  • Something classified ;)
Anyways. I really want to talk to all of you again. まったね :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog