The road I pass through daily.

15:46



Sometimes I feel like people from Parañaque have some kind of grudge against people from Cavite. You see if you live in Cavite, the only way you can get to Manila is if you pass through Parañaque. But you see, drivers from Parañaque aren't really generous when it comes to sharing their roads. I'll give an example. There are 5 lanes in Baclaran (a part of Parañaque). There is a T intersection in Baclaran that lots of drivers from Cavite avoid because drivers from Parañaque take up 4 lanes. Like where is the justice in that? And another example is the officials. I mean traffic enforcers stop cars that are coming from Cavite despite the stoplight having another 17 seconds of green light. Where is the justice in that?!

OK so this is also one of the reasons why I don't want to drive despite knowing how. I suffer from rode rage my dears.

(The picture isn't mine. Maybe someday I'd take a picture of Baclaran if I have time)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog