Jeepneys 「(゚ペ)

17:37

I've been wondering. Do any of you know what a jeepney is? I mean I ride it from time to time and it's really common here in the Philippines but I've been wondering if any of my students know what a jeepney is? I mean this post will be about jeepney anyways If you don't know I've searched the internet and will post a picture of it here :))


Anyways. I wanted to share something I saw earlier that wasn't very common to jeepneys. You see normally, the seats are made of foam. But I rode a jeepney earlier that didn't have foam as the chair. I'll post a picture of it here.


You see the chair was made out of bamboo. I mean bamboo chairs are really normal on the Philippines but on jeepneys? (」゜ロ゜)」 not too much. I just posted this to share my confusingly weird experience. hehehe. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ じゃね

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog