Holiday!

11:04

Hi. I'm at work today. I'll be off tomorrow again. Anyways I went to Mendez last Wednesday and supposed to be I'll be off until Monday but I decided to go to work today. Anyways. I'm not sure if all of you know but it's holy week. Well since most Filipinos are Catholics. Everyone is expected to respect the Lenten season. So anyways. Every year. I join religions processions on Wednesdays only. But this year I decided to complete both Wednesday and Friday processions. Well I just learned that on the Friday procession, there is an event where people are allowed to kiss the image of Jesus after the procession. And I also learned that there is also a Silent Procession when Jesus is buried well kind of. He's hidden inside the church. Anyways. I'll go back to work for now. I hope you guys aren't mad I didn't have open classes this week. This only happens once a year and it so happens special relatives are home this year. So see you guys next week :) <3



(I'll post my own pictures after going back from my hometown. for now this is a picture of a procession from google.)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog