ダメ El Capitan

01:09

OK I think I want my Mavericks back :( El Capitan removed the dashboard! I need my dashboard :( I mean it's easier to navigate the calculator, notes calendar and the watches I have :( (I have more than one watch because lots of my relatives live abroad and I have to figure out what time is it on their side of the world)


I also hate the icons :( I hate the glassy theme. I want the 3D type again. Why did they have to change it to this paper/glass looking theme? I want my old theme back :( Maybe I really shouldn't have upgraded :( I mean I don't think it's worth it to upgrade my applications if I wouldn't like the interface like this :( But I can't do anything about it anymore now that it's upgraded. Well. I'm really tired now. Let's go to sleep. Good night dearies. See you in class :)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog