another resolution?

16:41

I don't know why but there are lots of things wrong with skype today. I just wanted to share. Today my love for classical music is back. And it's making me want to learn how to play the piano again. I don't know what else to do with myself because I love it soo much. I decided I really want to make reviews for all media. I mean movie, show whichever I watch or observe. I want to remember at the end of the year all of the things I watched and didn't watch. So yeah I will need to use the other blogs I have. Ok note. I watched Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children then Suicide Squad last Sunday. Yeah. I just decided that when I was typing it. Ok so I need to make a review for NigeHaji and then an anime I didn't expect I'd watch. Well. I was planning on just reading the manga then I saw this and remembered this is a music centered manga that has an anime so I decided why not try to watch the anime instead so I can feel the emotions of the show. I watched it last night and this morning. 四月は君の嘘. So yeah. I have to make proper reactions hopefully later or tomorrow. ugh I hope I can finish all of them. Oh I should make it a habit as well to tell you guys whenever I do watch anything. This might be all for now. Oh I'll share my most favorite classical piece. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do :) This piece almost always makes me cry you know! I love it that much.


ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog