Year Goals!

23:28

明けましておめでとうございます皆さん! Well since it's the new year I decided to be real and objective. I have to set goals for myself and I have to enjoy myself. I've been low for years now so I've decided that inorder for me to really enjoy myself and my year, I have to set goals and keep reminding myself of what I should do. I have to always look back at this list and make it my mantra. じゃ今年もよろしくお願いします皆さん。
Blog everyday

  • Always thank and smile
  • Make your language daily streak record!
  • Travel before going to Italy
    • Baler with Tita Nes
    • Enchanted with Ate Gale
    • Baguio with Kate
  • Enroll a gym and go there routinely
  • Stay simple
  • Enjoy little stuff with your sisters

Well here are my goals for now :) who knows? I might add some more on the second half of the year? hmm. maybe I should do another goal setting blog on July 2. Ok I'll set my date for that day and look back here to check if I did all of these and hopefully add more :) especially since I'll be in a different country by then :)) for now, I'll enjoy the new year :D Happy New Year everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog