beliefs

15:28

I keep saying I hope to do daily stuff but I keep braking them already owo Anyways I won't try to fill in the gaps and just let them be. I was just thinking. People try their hardest to do ritual things that sometimes it turns into something that's bothersome. So I won't try to fill them out :) I just wanted to share that an aunt of mine came to our house this morning because my mom asked her to bring a carpenter to our house because I think my mom plans on changing stuff in our house before we leave to Italy. While she was here, she was declaring that when construction starts, she'll go and clean everything that's here.

Just a few days ago, my sister and I have been discussing that we shouldn't hire people to clean our house or something because most of the time things get misplaced and the people who think they're cleaning it's ok and that things are in order. I just wanted to say that sometimes disorder is order. Things that might not make sense for others does for others. I kind of hate that my aunt and her daughter always think that our house is disorderly but for my sister and I how things are are what make sense to the both of us. Like who are my aunt and cousin to say that disorderly is just disorderly? Honestly, when they try to order our stuff that is when things don't make sense for my sister and I.

Sometimes in life, one thing doesn't make sense to us but for others it might be what they believe in. So don't be quick to judge others because we might not know, we might actually be hurting another person's belief even if it's just a small thing. I also realized this when I met with a new friend and I did something I'm not sure that I might have insulted her belief so yeah. I just wanted to say this and maybe I might need to be careful and so do everyone else ok? :) but if you do insult anyone I think it's ok. It's human. So apologize if you do. because we may not even know what can be harmful to you can be hurtful to others ok? See you!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog