compensation post

22:51

Hi sorry, I couldn't post yesterday and today what I really wanted to post because they are both reviews :))


2 for 2 reviews :)) for today it was supposed to be a review about NigeHaji and the other day it was about Yuri on Ice. I felt like making Reviews at the first part of the year but I ended up not doing those. Anyways I'm just gonna post this right now to let you guys know NigeHaji really affected me! I love it very much! but for now this might just be an update post. Hmm. So what I did yesterday? No work. I rested in the early morning and almost forgot about the time I was supposed to go to school. haha. Silly me. So kinda lazy morning then straight to school for me. Today I went to get my passport arranged. Uhm. sorry but my passport is missing right now. aia I don't have a choice but to just go and renew it because I really need it by the end of the month. so yeah. It was a fulfilling but a very tiring day because I didn't really have any sleep before going to the Department of Foreign Affairs for my passport because of NigeHaji. I wasn't really planning on watching the whole series at midnight. but I did. and I don't regret any minute of it! haha I'll post my review some other day! I hope you guys read it :)) I really love it! Thank you soo much for suggesting it! I love you guys! Uhm oh yeah sorry if this month I have few classes or so because I have to keep going back and forth for arrangements for leaving to Italy. I hope you guys understand I can mostly only be there in the early morning.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog