まだまだ!

21:39

wow. I'm kinda waiting for the moment I can finally say お疲れさまでした。This January because really! It's been one after another. I've been really busy. In and out of the Department of Foreign Affairs for me. I still have to go there like 2 more times. And I joined a competition last week! can you believe that you guys! I might post about it later or so. I'm posting now just before I eat and I just really want to say that it has been a really tiring month for me wow! I didn't expect my year to be like this. Well it was really busy but it has been somehow accomplishing. Well I have been getting sick a lot again so yeah sorry if I've been cancelling classes last week m(_ _)m Anyways I also didn't put a lot of classes this weekend. Just the ones before this post. I had an emergency meeting with my classmates about a sudden project we need to pass on Monday. I feel like I'm getting poor this month orz I will end up poor after this month but hopefully not as tired as I am right now and not as fat @.@ Anyways I'll eat now. I'll post again later :) I have the time now :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog