2019 Japanese trip might become a reality?

14:22

I'm writing this and I'm not even sure if everyone knows but I like Arashi very much and even especially Hey Say Jump lately. I didn't even realize that this year is Hey Say Jump's 10th anniversary. I've been randomly telling students I want to go to Japan at 2019, but now I'm really considering whether or not to go by then. I see myself in this scenario by that time, I'm either here as a teacher still, or I might be in a different country teaching. I'm not sure who but I remember telling one student I want to teach in either Japan, Kazakhstan or even at Italy. So yeah. Why do I want to be at Japan on 2019? Arashi's 20th Anniversary. I dunno if I'll be able to get tickets tho? From what I heard you need to live in Japan to be able to get tickets to go there. haha. Forget Olympics, I don't think I'll be able to get some to watch something as trivial as a Japanese concert.I kinda want to say I'm learning Japanese because of something as trivial as bands. I don't want to make it too complex anymore. I mean I haven't been updated, it's only recently I knew that Hey Say Jump is getting more and more famous lately. Even their stuff is kinda expensive. I also kinda decided late to buy, the pre orders of buying their stuff is done now. haha. so nevermind. Since I'm bored I decided to show you guys the only fan girl item I have right now. At least I can use it right?


PS: It seems I can't take the JLPT exam this December, I didn't know the registration is only until August 29. haha If I've know I would have submitted but it seems it's not meant to be yet. I'll try next year :) By then I'll be really ready. Maybe this is even the world's way of telling me to focus on TESOL. I dunno? Hopefully not. I miss learning Japanese with my friends. I'll go bother them now. See you! :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog