First day back to work

00:25

ok so first day back to work and it's looking good ;) well sorta? If you consider 10/19 booked classes a win. It definitely feels like it for me. Especially since no one knows me yet again, and I just thank my lucky stars I considered being an examiner, if not I don't think I'll be able to get much students. It was a satisfying first day, altho I did kinda messed up a bit? I kinda forgot about the recording stuff I am required by the admin to do. I'm in trouble again if someone complains about me and I don't have evidence to support me. I just hope they are all satisfied today. I mean I was. haha. e he he. still nervous about it. lol

So anyway I wanted to share another good news! I'm making good progress with TESOL! whoo. Tho I'm kinda nervous haha. mostly because I didn't really finish reading test 2 and I just answered most of the questions by what I know and I thank my lucky stars again that my basics in grammar are still good enough for me to pass the exam. So I might just leave everyone on a good note on this! I hope everyone has a good day like I am having! If you don't consider my family problems, nobody would really know because today is awesome!


ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog