Just Thoughts.

19:53


Hi. A while ago I was in an interview and it made me realize why I was unhappy with what I have now. It's not that I'm not happy teaching it's more like I'm not used to just having this job and not do anything else but this. Most of you guys probably know or if you guys like read further to last year that I worked for GnGn, when I was working there, I wasn't just a teacher, I had other jobs to keep me occupied, other tasks that make me feel happy. I didn't know it was that feeling until I had this interview earlier and somehow I feel happy she made me realize that unidentified hole in me. It makes real sense now as to why I feel really unsettled and not really happy with just teaching. I was so used to having more than one thing to do and to look forward to, like if I get tired of doing one thing I can switch to the other whenever I feel like it. so uhm yeah, you're asking what's the quote above supposed to be? Well the thing is, honestly? having 2 jobs a the same time is very taxing and I didn't realize until a while ago despite me getting sick and travelling far just for work, I enjoyed every moment of it and you guys can probably guess by now why right? There are people who made it very worth it. If I'm going to be honest I think I found someone who might also be like that. I kinda hope she doesn't look at my blog right now and I'll be embarrassed if she does. I'm gonna hope she forgets to look at my blog but I really just wanted to share and to let everybody know that it's actually very important and very comfortable if you find a boss who makes working worthwhile, I certainly didn't feel like I was working, they were there with me, and I hope maybe she can be like that too.

PS. I realize how embarrassing my blog looks like right now. I hope she still considers me, I mean look at that paint made edit I did. I stupidly need a good editor right now. I'm going to facepalm all night. lol.

PPS. I'll try to have lots of tags for teaching. I tried TOEFL, IELTS, and later I'm going to try to have/apply for the EIKEN tag. Wish me well guys! I want to teach you guys more stuff! :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog