Tags?

22:31

I don't know why but I feel like I should have explained more on the PPS on the previous post. Well DMM was putting up notices that they want teachers to have the TOEFL, IELTS, and just yesterday EIKEN tags. Last week, I expressed interest and took the tests to see if I could have the tags, I sure hope I get them because I feel it would make others feel comfortable to have my classes. I mean I'm not good at business but recently I've been feeling pretty good at talking about business with those that request it. but better not jinx it, I still feel like I have a long way to go. Sometimes I feel bad and think maybe the people from the office would think of me as someone who's greedy. I'm not really. I just always remember what I used to say to myself back when I was in GnGn, to always try opportunities I see. If it works then awesome if not, it's great as well because I know the pessimistic me tried and I didn't close my door to that opportunity. I know I can't be a hypocrite and say I say yes to every opportunity, because there are some opportunities that I do want to try but end up saying no or wishing I can say yes to them later rather than now. For the ones I see where it can just add rather than really change my dynamics, I do them. More because I want to challenge myself and see if I can do it and improve myself. If I do get a tag, I hope you guys think of it as me working hard. Because I really try my best and see if I can be someone who anyone can go to if they need help. I'm not sure if I can get those tags but I can let you guys know I'm doing it with your needs in mind. I hope I see you guys soon! Inspiration for later.


ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog