Happy End of the Month? haha

22:48

偶然に it's also been 1 month since I came back to DMM haha. so I dunno I just felt like posting again. haha. I'm hoping for a better month ahead :) Oh yeah for anyone who'll take the EIKEN Test, I'll be a teacher with that tag next month! haha I hope someone chooses me as a teaching partner! haha. hmm. right now I'm also in the process of taking exams, so people from Korea, I'm going to try my best I might be able to teach you guys some tie up materials if I do good on the exams I'm trying. so hope for me to be able to at least finish these exams ok? haha. If I do bad I'll tell you guys lol. For now I have this mood for myself:


Hmmm. Why am I posting? I was talking to a good friend of mine and I just suddenly felt like posting. I don't know why. She gave me the mood to make maybe? And maybe because I need to talk first before I can finally be able to focus on my exams. Ja. I hope everyone has a good day. See you guys next month! (in a few hours. haha)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog