After picture

09:26

I just wanted to say that I really used to hate my hair. I dunno why but somehow I've learned to love it. Especially now that I've been doing lots of different things with it. Well almost everything but made it flat straight. I dunno why I'm even talking about this. Maybe because I was crazy sleepy this morning and decided to take a picture of my hair. And then I saw my face and I look grotesque. I mean really grotesque. haha. I'm super sleepy and maybe even sleep deprived. But I laughed myself off with a picture of myself and posted it to facebook. Well I didn't post my after picture there. But I decided to post it here


I'm vain aren't I? See you guys in class later. Imma sleep for a bit :) I didn't even realize how early I am today :))

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog