Nothing makes sense

06:10

sad post. no need to read.

I just wanted to share that right now I'm having difficulty posting new blogposts because (1) the elelctions made me travel from end to end of Metro Manila and Cavite please don't be too literal. (2) work makes it semi impossible for me to even have independent thoughts. (3) I've become depressed lately. I know that saying you're depressed is kind of bad but it's true. I've been having some very unhealthy thoughts lately and it's affecting both my health and hoe I see my goals. Last night, I even wanted to fight someone who doesn't have a clue what's even happening. So yeah. I'm depressed and I have no idea what to do with it. I really want to apologize to people I've been bothering lately. I hope I don't get too hated for being disoriented. I wish I know what's happening to my life even. I need someone. or even anyone to comfort me now. I want to cry.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog