Realizations

19:43

I feel kinda bad that this is just my 6th post this May TwT sorry

Hiya I just wanted to share that since yesterday I've been talking with an old friend of mine. And you see he spread some light on my life right now. hahahaha. He made me realize a lot of things about myself. Well I'm gonna list them out because I think he might say more later and I might share more later because I think there are more things about me that he might reveal to me. hahaha. I somehow think he knows me better than myself so Imma let him do what he wants.
  • I have OCD. And he told me the first indication was my obsession with comments on my codes. hahaha I didn't really realize before but I was really concerned with comments on my codes.
  • How my introversion works. I mean people at work don't think of me as introvert but an ambivert. He told me if you look at my social sites. Other than this blog. I am not very expressive and keep my opinions to myself. I talk to everyone but I only keep those real people I like close. Like really close.
  • That I was annoyed at someone at work because of my introversion
  • How to not feel like a know it all. Try not to correct other people or notice other people too much
I feel like I'll add something more later. I hope I see you guys at class tomorrow (*^▽^)/

ーメイコ

PS : He's totally right with the codes. I looked at my old codes and see what they look like C++ and C#. Just to let you know tho these are files I made since at 2012? or 2013. I save all of my codes in onedrive thankfully.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog