Kinda sad thoughts

12:43

I am a big worrywart. I worry about everybody around me. I mean even those people I don't usually interact with. I give them smiles and positive vibes to make them feel better. But looking at myself now. I realize I need someone like me. I mean I can't even walk straight today. Thankfully I'm on my day off so it's good. But looking at myself right now I feel awful. I've been giving everyone else my energy that I didn't realize I don't have any left, for myself. I dunno but I don't think I can stop this habit(?) or attitude? of mine. Even if it drains me.  I think this is very unhealthy but it's part of my personality. I mean how do you stop caring for people who you see everyday? Especially in this kind of work were everyone almost stops caring for themselves because they are too busy or too tired. I wish everyone in ぐんぐん stops for a while and take care of their healths. I get worried for everyone.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog