Cartoon: Adventure Time (FinnxFlamePrincess)

11:09

SPOILERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm not sure if I told anybody from work other than Gela, Sadee and Zyra or my students. But I really love watching AT. I mean I watched it yesterday and now I kinda feel refreshed watching it again. Well I'm doing this review because yesterday they aired an episode with FP on it and I couldn't resist not watching it because I totally love FP and FinnxFP So yeah. I'm doing this. I made lots of gifs with FP and Finn for this. And I kinda changed my mind and put (FinnxFlamePrincess) on the title because I feel like I'll just talk about them. I might make another post about AT that's not just about the 2 of them.


First off I wanna say I'm happy that they're finally interacting! I was kinda super sad that she didn't have any big roles during season 6. I mean she's part of the main cast but she didn't have a big role there so I was really disappointed. I mean c'mon only a cameo with CB on Mountain during season 6? What's up Frederator? So it's a big relief that I finally get to see her again this season. And you know what makes me really happy? She's rapping! Like oh my glob! Are they doing this on purpose? oh my glob. She's paired to Finn's favorite past time beatboxing. Please let me not be the only one to think that she unconsciously picked up this new hobby because it kinda reminds her of him. I mean Finn also loves rapping


So I think somehow she picked it up from him as well. Oh yeah I have a shipper heart so I notice things like these I just wanted to share that other than the 2 of them the only characters in the Land of Ooh that can rap are the bears. I mean even Jake doesn't rap even if he can do beatboxing. So yeah. Anyway I wanted to do this post because I wanted to do an appreciation for the 2 of them for not talking for a long time. I'm only gonna post the good times ok?


Ok since I wanted to share I might as well start from the beginning. This was how they actually first met. It was kinda funny actually because Jake was the one who actually first saw FP. and pretended to not like her anymore because he thought FP was evil like her father said. But Finn did actually fell for her at first sight regardless of what Jake says.


Which is a really cutie patootie happening because FP was really angry at first at him because of what Jake did and Finn was all blunt and says I like you and FP becomes all flushed at the gif above. Watch more of those episodes to know how they really met Season 3 Incendium and Season 4 Hot to the Touch.


Imma skip the other episodes and just share this cutie patootie episode. This was the time FP first referenced Finn as her boyfriend. It was soo cute because at first you just see them being kinda self centered at this episode but you see how they kind of adjust to one another just so they can have fun together. It's really soo sweet of them (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ Season 5 Vault of Bones


I wanna share this episode of full out FinnxPB episode. It's soo cute that they made this totally innocent way of Finn and PB hugging. It's sooo adorable!(*´▽`*)


But of course this episode wasn't all cuties and hearts. I wanna say more but I don't wanna spoil all the way. I just wanted to comment on the above picture that that moment made me realize how much Finn actually likes her. Like her life because fire needs a lot of oxygen to be "alive" is actually shortening his but he still gave her his oxygen even if it means somehow endangering his. We all know that Finn is selfless. But somehow everything about this pic made me realize that he trully loved her because he didn't think about himself anymore and just thought of her. I know that there are times that when he helps others he goes and thinks about the pros and cons of helping them. But for her he didn't think about anything and just went to help her. I just also wanted to point out that in life that it's true that we can love someone that can be dangerous for us.


But you know what? He tries everything he can just to show how much he loves her. And I love him for that. And FP appreciates that Season 4 Burning Low Aia this post is kinda making me want them to have a relationship again (˃̥̥ω˂̥̥̥) Either way. I'm forever gonna be team FinnxFP! I might make another set of review about Adventure Time. So I hope you read by then o(^◇^)o Catch you guys (/^▽^)/

ーメイコ

Bonus (Bacon Pancakes)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog