音楽:和楽器バンド

14:19

First off, I wanna say this is all Mafu's influence. So yeah. I'm now kinda addicted to this band because of her. First off I wanna say. I've always been semi fascinated with Enka. And rock music has been one of my default favorites so. This is soo much of a cherry on top for me. I was totally happy Mafu shared this with me last Friday and I was table flipping happy.


As of now I still don't know if I have any favorite song. But if I have to at least pick one, I think I like 千本桜 I loved the most out of all of them.


I have to say that one thing that really made me love this band is that they show or remind other people how awesome loving your tradition is.


and somehow incorporating new ways of singing the traditional ways is really very awesome. It shows that somehow we millenials still care about the past but somehow we want to show it in a different way.


kinda like how the world sees us. We are very different and expressive and you know what we are awesome

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog