First Job.

19:24

Hi. I realize I haven't been posting lately. Well because I'm trying to find a good place to move in to and I currently have my first job back! Well I kinda got a different job than the previous one and it's very different. Different meaning harder. So I'm really sorry if I haven't been posting much. Well I guess this is me updating you. And me trying to let off steam a bit. Well. I feel kinda pressured lately. I mean my job is more difficult now mainly because I kinda qualified for it. I didn't really realize but they made me take an exam for this and I just thought it was a regular exam and I didn't know it was some kind of qualifying exam. I thought we just needed to answer an exam as prerequisite to join the team but not everyone was part of this new team. I dunno. I hope we do good. Anyways. I hope you still have classes with us tho. I'm with some other new teachers


A picture of me and Gela. We're teammates :))

Me, Mayu, Cici, Gela, Dew, Sadee, Drake, Vale

I hope you guys catch us during the weekends. We might be too busy during the weekdays. I'm back to being a weekend teacher. See you guys!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog