ドラマ:戦う!書店ガール

23:30

I just wanted to share that I watched a drama last night and I kinda didn't expect that it'd be good. I'm trying my best not to give spoilers. I'm gonna try to phrase my review in a way it wont really reveal much. All gifs are mine.

I've been planning to watch this series for a long time already. I mean I first saw the cast at VSA. But what I'm really curious about is to how will they make the plot interesting? I mean a drama about people loving books? I mean I love books that's why I'm very curious. Also it really took me a while to know Daito Shunsuke's name :))) OGURI SHUN'S YOUNGER BRO! They look sooo alike! I dunno why but I forgot his name :))

Ok. So I wanted to say that I think I had little to no expectations with this drama. And I find myself surprised because I watched all of it until the end. At first I found myself a bit wary of the plot because most of the first episode was focusing on love and I didn't want that because I expected them to love the books more but then I realized maybe the love part was important for the drama because I noticed Tashiro was somehow a bit shady. Luckily I didn't stop just because of that because I loved it. Well mostly because I find myself admiring all of the employees of Pegasus Bookstore.

I wanted to say that I also love 3人 Mami, Keiichiro and Yuka. I dunno but I kinda can relate to them. Mostly because I'm also considered as one of the youngest in the company. And sometimes I kinda feel like I need to do whatever is given to me and sometimes it kinda feels めんどくさい tho I try my best not to think that way. Like them I feel like some people judge me for being too young.  I do kinda hope that the situation where I lose trust on my upperclassmen doesn't happen to me. I mean I give my trust wholly. I'm afraid of being disappointed. But overall I really love the 3 of them



I also want to comment how much I love Obata. I mean. How can you not?! hahaha I mean he's sooooo cutie! He's soo head-over-heels in love with Aki.


And he gave up his job without second thought when he learned that she cares for him more than she leads on. Ugh sooo romantic! haha I love it. I mean I kinda thought that in his mind he must be thinking, this girl is only using me. If I was in the same situation, I would think like that because of how she talked during that time she was asking for his help. but no she loves him too and she's soo subtle. But I noticed that he's actually also the most important person for her and their love is soo lovely :"> Which is why I suddenly also loved the love part of the story.


Speaking of the love part of the story. I kinda can relate to one of them. I feel kinda frustrated during the drama and only realized at the end it was because of Mita. I can relate to Mita. I also have someone I look up to and want that person to depend on me. I dunno how but I'm still gonna try my best and be a better person. I still feel like I need to mature more as a person before I can call myself reliable or dependable. I'm like Mita


I think I have more to say but for now I need to go. I need to sleep. got to work tomorrow! See you!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog