Article Sharing: Trans girl

22:52



I just found this on tumblr and here I am close to tears at their story. I just wanted to share this and hope that there aren't any people who are homophobic here :"| I just wanted to share this article because I have something to say about the LGBTQIA that I'm not sure everyone understands.

I just wanted to share that there are times that I read articles about the LGBTQIA and I realize that there are some that refer to themselves as they rather than he or she because of gender fluidity. I found this very fascinating and I wanted to share it with everyone. I'm not going to confuse everyone and explain what this is but some people do not necessarily group themselves as female or male and they use the pronoun they to refer to themselves. I can't necessarily say that a lot of people use this because not everyone is aware.

ーメイコ

PS: I don't want to claim I know everything there is about the LGBTQIA community.
GIF isn't mine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog