What I did today

22:35

Hi. I'm kind of in a pinch right now. It's exam week next week and here I am being frantic about the Ice Skating Grand Prix Finals orz I mean it only happened this morning! Phlippine time and I can't help but be excited about the results of the short programs! I feel like everyone was soo nervous! or maybe most of them have somekind of hidden injury that we don't know about. I mean this is the real deal. They must have been working themselves too much and you can see on their performances that they did cleaner jobs on their craft before this. I wish they'd rest more rather than practice themselves to death today. They have this day off. I hope that they will rest today out. Oh here's the performance of my favorite skater. I love him to death right now. especially his free skate song. that song is my mantra right now


Sorry for not focusing on my own school. orz I promise I will study. Maybe I was just really tired from work yesterday too. It was really busy. I mean it was Thursday so I didn't expect there would be lots of students that day but there were. I was kinda expecting I'd be killing time yesterday left and right but one after another students have been booking my classes and it ended up with me only having 3 open classes! wow Thank you very much everyone! I just wanted to say that it was a real pleasure meeting everybody! I am happiest when I meet new students and make them happy. Anyways everyone should have noticed I don't have open classes today because I had to join a seminar this morning. I did go to the seminar but I ended up sleeping the rest of the day when I should have used my time today to study for preliminary exams next week. I promise to study tonight orz I'm sorry. With that said I'll start ok? I'll see you guys tomorrow! If you guys want to see me tomorrow that is. Bye! :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog