Not exactly new, but a different interest I have

12:50

Yabai. I got something new I'm addicted to now. It's been years since I last part of a bandwagon. I'm disappointed in myself *facepalm*




So yeah. here I am again trying to figure out what to do with myself hahaha. It's all because of Yuri on Ice. I couldn't help it I got curious now here I am searching about figure skaters. I've been looking at other figure skaters now other than these 2 but these 2 have been the apple of my eye back in 2014. I mean I was really interested in Sochi because of Sho and stuff but they were there as well and I couldn't help but be part of the bandwagon during that time because even Sho was talking about them. Just so everyone knows. I'm talking about Sakurai Sho. The news reporter/嵐 So yeah. I don't know what else to say right now other than this new interest of mine and that I'm kinda sick. I've been coughing since yesterday. I just wanted to let you guys know. Anyways I'm blogging as well because I don't have any students. I got bored. haiiii. maybe I should study :"| booooring. but I should. jaa. I'll see you guys later. 

ーメイコ

Credits to gifs above.
The one below is mine.
I realize there weren't enough gifs of Pichit. I might gif him when I get raws. There are subs so I can't use those. I also couldn't find proper gifs of the lead so I might make some if I'm not busy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog